Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Highschool Meme!

I lifted this from a friend on Facebook. Hooray! I doctored a bit of it.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Many more than I should have.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? In October, I will!
3. Did you car pool to school? Yes! With Lissa, sometimes Bret, sometimes Sean.
4. What kind of grades did you get? High-mediocre grades. Great in the arts, awful in math and science.
5. What kind of car do you have now? I walk!
6. Its Friday night 2002? At the weekly bonfire, most likely.
7. It is Friday night 2009... Up at Sean's Frat, partying.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at a diner for a while, before marching band took over my life.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm assistant to the Dean at the campus library, and I also work in archives.
10. Were you a party animal? Oh, fo sho.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Yeah, too much of one. Actually, I was more of a tease.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Drum major, and I did a lot of theater.
13. Were you a nerd? Yes, and nerds are awesome!
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nooo!
15. Can you sing the fight song? Did we have one? I don't remember...
16. Who were your favorite teacher(s)? Ms. Ritter!
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I was usually by the window at the rebel table, or in the band room causing trouble - or I sneaked out for lunch off-campus.
18. What was your school's full name? L'Anse Creuse High School - Central
19. When did you graduate? 2004
20. What was your school mascot? A Lancer! We were badass.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? No, I was lame at prom. I hate dancing. But I still did have a good time, in the end.
23. Would you still talk to the person you went to prom with? I suppose I have to, since we're getting married. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment